OSHEAGA IS COMING HOME!
“Two years ago, we hit the road and embarked on a journey to explore a new island, new stages, and an all-new experience. Now, we’ve packed our bags and are headed for an epic HOMECOMING edition! That’s right, we’re heading back home to our newly renovated ORIGINAL festival site on Parc Jean-Drapeau with everything you remember, know and love…only BETTER! ”
New for 2019, the festival will feature:
• Newly renovated, more comfortable and spacious festival grounds than ever before
• Our iconic side-by-side main stages with a breathtaking view of the Montreal skyline
• The return of the Osheaga Arts Village and our 9th annual Music On Paper exposition
• A site-wide interactive playscape called Osheaga Play powered by National Bank with activities that include La Grand Roue BN ferris wheel and Le Yoyo carousel ride
• A brand new hammocks zone, out of the sun and nestled into the woods
• The 2nd edition of the YUL EAT Gardens with a full range of food and beverage options featuring pop-up restaurants from some local favourites
• A family friendly Kids Zone, and free admission for children 10 and under
• Back to being only steps away from Jean-Drapeau metro, and only 15 minutes by public transit from downtown Montreal
With over 100 artists, 7 stages and 3 full days of fun and musical discovery, Osheaga Music & Arts Festival presented by Bell Alt TV, in collaboration with Coors Light, is proud to welcome music lovers from across the globe to beautiful Montreal this August 2nd, 3rd & 4th!
For more information, visit OSHEAGA.COM