For each ticket purchased in the weekly in the BOOST 50/50 raffles, you’ll be helping children recover and heal after suffering abuse. Boost Child and Youth Advocacy Centre supports children and teens who have experienced abuse, online sexual exploitation and human trafficking.
How It Works
- The Raffle consists of two Raffles. 1) A Raffle consisting of 20% of gross weekly sales, and 2) a Jackpot consisting of 30% of gross weekly sales plus any carry over of the previous weeks’ Raffles. 50% of all ticket sales go to support Boost CYAC’s mission to stop abuse, online sexual exploitation and human trafficking.
- In order to qualify for a chance to win the Jackpot patrons must purchase a ticket for the current week‘s Raffle.
- Prior to the first Raffle one deck of 52 digital playing cards will be placed into individual digital envelopes randomly numbered 1 to 52 inclusive and will be on display online at BoostCTA.bump5050.com.
- During the online checkout process the purchaser will select a single virtual envelope from the unopened remaining Raffle envelopes available at the time of purchase. The selected envelope will be associated with all tickets included in the ticket order. This shall denote the purchaser’s selected envelope to be opened should their Raffle number be selected as that Raffle winner.
- Each digital envelope contains a hidden playing card from a standard 52 card deck. The number of envelopes available for selection begins with 52 and declines by one envelope each week.
- Multiple envelopes may not be selected within a single ticket order.
- The ticket purchaser will be provided with a digital receipt with their registered weekly Raffle numbers from BWI’s Random Selection System. The digital receipt shall also denote the envelope number selected during the checkout process. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- The Raffle winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all Raffle numbers sold for that week’s Raffle.