“The Ultimate Game Of Chance” is back for the most intense season yet.
Are YOU brave enough to play Heads Or Tails and put your fate in the the hands of the B-Team?
Each week, we’ll pick one person each week to come down to the Edge studios and flip a coin for their chance to win some amazing prizes or endure an outrageous challenge.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, sign up below now!
- Week of September 6: Kevin flipped HEADS and won 6 months of FREE haircuts and $1,000 cash! Which means Jay Brody went completely hairless like a Sphynx Cat….eyebrows and all.
- Week of September 13: Erin flipped HEADS and won a dream honeymoon in Niagara Falls, complete with a 3 night stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton, a scenic helicopter tour of the falls, dinner for two at The Keg Steakhouse and Bar, a Niagara On The Lake wine tour, a trip on The Maid Of The Mist and $300 cash. That meant, Jay Brody had to marry the lovely Krista.
- Week of September 20: Jeff flipped TAILS which meant that he had to take a lie detector test while contending with a giant snake!
- Week of September 27: Lenny flipped TAILS!! and joined our rock and roll caravan as it hit the streets of Toronto performing as our “Rush Hour Rockstar” along side Edge Super Fan and Drag Queen – Carmen Del Rae!
- Week of October 4: Helena flipped TAILS so she was stuck in a coffin for 24 hours while listening to Green Day’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends” plays on repeat.
- Week Of October 11: Natasha flipped TAILS and had to face her fear of creepy crawlers as they were placed in a clear container on her head!
- Week Of October 18: Brian flipped HEADS and won $2,000 cash! Which meant Chris Z got suited up in goalie equipment and was target practice for the OHL’s Mississauga Steelheads.
- Week Of October 27: Krystyna won the Red Light, Green Light game but lost the coin flip. Krystyna flipped TAILS and was covered in temporary tattoos.
Heads Or Tails, only on 102.1 the Edge.