The Edge’s $20,000 Summer Song is back! This is your chance to be discovered and become $20,000 richer! If you’re a Canadian singer, band or musician, this could be your big break. We want to showcase your musical talent and the chance to take home the $20,000 grand prize.
Send us a video performing your own original song, alone or with your band. The judges will narrow it down to the top 10 songs, which will be featured right here on our website for listeners to vote on their fan favourite performance who will win a $2,000 prize!
The judges will determine the $20,000 Summer Song winner and YOU could be on a fast track to Canadian stardom! The last day to enter is July 22nd, so what are you waiting for? All you need to do is:
- Record yourself or your band performing your original song (maximum of 5 minutes)
- Complete the entry form below
- Label the video file as you or your bands name, the song performed and the city you live (IE: Name_SongTitle_City)
- Drop your video file into the Dropbox account HERE (must be an .mp4 or .mov file)
- Then double check you’ve done all these steps correctly and you are in to win!
- Please note, the contest is only open to Canadian citizens
Will YOU be our next $20,000 Summer Song winner? The $20,000 Summer Song, brought to you by Girls5eva on W Network and STACKTV, and Toronto’s Real Alternative, 102.1 the Edge.
“No purchase necessary. Limit one (1) entry per person per contest period. One (1) Grand Prize and One (1) Secondary Prize available to be won. Approximate retail value of Grand Prize CDN$20,000.00 and CDN$2,000.00 for Secondary Prize. Must be Canadian Citizen and who is age of majority or older at time of entry. Excludes Quebec residents. Contest runs from June 7, 2021 to July 22, 2021. Entries must be received by 11:59 P.M ET on July 22, 2021. Skill testing question must be correctly answered to claim Prize. Odds of being selected depend on number of eligible entries received and the decisions of the Judges based on the Criteria. For full set of rules visit edge.ca/contests”